How do you convey important information in a clear and concise manner? In this Spotlight Master Class, you will learn techniques for crafting communications that not only capture the essence of an idea but also serve to help you reach goals with specific constituents in mind.
Join Aaron Henne to learn a clear, step-by-step process so that you can effectively advocate for your organization. You will leave the class with a template that can be used for developing additional “pitches” for a variety of potential situations. This Spotlight Master Class is designed for anyone involved in an organization, regardless of department or specialty and will equip you with skills you can apply to any pitch that you make.
This class is for you if:
- You are responsible for advocacy, fundraising, and recruitment within your organization
- You are unsure about the best approach to communicate around your organization’s mission, vision, and programs.
- You are challenged by communicating concisely and with clarity
By the end of this class you will:
- Develop at least one “pitch” connected to your work and have the tools for developing even more
- Gain techniques for getting to the heart of any story or mission quickly and clearly
- Grow your general communication skills
- Have improved your relationship to giving and receiving feedback