Prioritizing social media in your organization’s marketing efforts can help you when it comes to advertising, brand awareness, community building, and engagement.
As our world has evolved, so has the need for an evolving marketing approach to any business or organization. We have moved on from the days where newspapers, magazines & paper flyers are the primary sources of advertising, communications & marketing. These days, it is essential for any organization to reach its audience in the most effective, low-barrier way, through social media.
Join JPro and social media expert Andrew Exler to learn the ins & outs of social media on the ground level, to ensure you can “step up your social media game” and reach your target audience in the most efficient way possible. We’ll review best practices, strategies, tools, and more!
By the end of this class, you will:
- Understand the best practices & basic tools to utilize on social media.
- Know the tools & tricks to plan out a content calendar that fits your organizational needs.
- Learn which platforms are best for your organization to be present on.
- Appropriately understand your brand and be able to communicate through social media.
This class is for you if:
- You are looking for a foundational understanding of social media platforms, strategies, and tools.
- You are excited about the possibilities that social media can and will bring to your organization.
- You are unsure about the best approach to reach your audience in a more effective way.
- You are responsible for community engagement, branding, marketing, or advertising within your organization.
This class is not for you if:
- You don’t believe that digital media needs to be prioritized.
- You already have a strong understanding of social media platforms, strategies, and tools.