Does your Instagram grid look a little chaotic? Do you wish your fundraising emails felt like a better representation of you? Are you still using the same old cobbled together PowerPoint deck template? Join Greater Good Strategy Creative Director, Eve Tyler, for an introductory Spotlight Master Class all about building your brand in Canva, just for nonprofit organizations.
Canva is a free, easy-to-use, online design tool. During this class, you’ll learn how to elevate your design projects so they consistently look polished and in line with your organization’s brand and mission. This class is a beginner-level Canva course. No prior graphic design experience is necessary, but participants should have a Canva account and be familiar with its basic structure.
By the end of this class you will:
- Understand how to set-up basic Canva designs
- Be able to create a brand guide in Canva for design consistency
- Understand new tools and tips to elevate your organization’s visual identity
- Be able to create designs that are aesthetically pleasing and valuable to your work!
This class is for you if:
- You are responsible for branding, marketing, and design projects within your organization
- You are unsure about the best approach to start making your visual identity match the incredible work you’re doing
- You don’t have the budget to hire a professional designer for all design projects, and want to level up your digital marketing and fundraising
This class is not for you if:
- You are interested in graphic design but are not involved in the hands-on aspects of managing it for your organization
- Your organization already has a full-time, professional designer on staff with time to support your design needs