If you've ever felt overwhelmed by the 481 different Excel functions, and seemingly never-ending complexity of formulas, rest assured that you don't need to know most of what's out there. That said, using formulas correctly in Excel can save you at least 1 hour of work per week. Moreover, it will broadcast to your boss, clients, and co-workers that you are highly skilled in utilizing formulas to solve complex business challenges.
This course will teach you how to use formulas in a masterful way. You will learn how to calculate the right answer 100% of the time by using simple, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-modify formulas. Most of all, you will have the confidence and savviness to craft a perfectly tailored formula solution for any challenge that comes your way.
In this class you will learn:
- The top 5 categories of functions (Math, Text, Date & Time, Logical, and Lookup).
- The most powerful and relevant 45+ functions, as well as how to learn any new function on your own.
- The 8 formula error types and how to fix them.
- Advanced formulas by mixing and matching FROC (Functions, References, Operators, and Constants).
- The ExcelShir Pyramid for Fixing Formulas:
- Think Before You Type, and Build Step-by-Step
- Lowest Hanging Fruit
- Detective Hat
- Ask for Help
- Nuclear Option
This class is PERFECT for you if:
- You use Excel regularly, but you are reluctant to create formulas on your own beyond AutoSum.
- You frequently find yourself frustrated while attempting to fix broken formulas.
- You feel comfortable using Excel formulas, including VLOOKUP and IF, but you want to elevate your skills even further.
This class is NOT for you if:
- You consider yourself a beginner Excel user.
- You do not regularly work with spreadsheets and have never attempted using formulas in Excel.
- You already consider yourself to be an expert with formulas, and can comfortably use INDEX and MATCH, Nested IF functions, as well as formula auditing tools like Show Formulas and Evaluate Formula.
- You are unable to pass this self-assessment within 30 minutes.
Note: This is an advanced Excel Master Class, and a perfect extension for anyone who has already taken the Excel Ignite Master Class with Shir Aviv. A solid foundation of formula fundamentals (as demonstrated by passing this self-assessment) will help you make the most of this Excel Formula Deep Dive Master Class.
This class has reached capacity. Please click below to join the waitlist.