Shir Aviv will teach you how to reclaim 45 minutes a day by using Excel more efficiently. It is a well-kept secret that the key to efficiency lies within mastering Excel's three cornerstone skills: 1) Navigation, 2) Formatting, and 3) Formulas. Think you already know them well enough? Think again! After teaching thousands of students across dozens of industries over the past 13 years, Shir Aviv will help you see that there is a significantly more efficient approach to all three cornerstone Excel skills.
In this JPro Master Class you will learn Excel shortcuts that will dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes you to complete your day-to-day tasks. These sessions will provide skills that can eliminate manual and repetitive work so that you can get back to the creative and strategic work you were hired for in the first place.
This Excel Master Class is PERFECT for you if:
- You have ever said "I know there's a better way, I just don't know what it is."
- You spend one hour or more in Excel every day and want to significantly reduce that time.
- You are ready to invest time and effort upfront to reap massive rewards for the rest of your life.
This Excel Master Class is NOT for you if:
- You have never touched a spreadsheet before or you rarely use Excel and have no interest in using it to automate and organize your professional and personal life.
- You are already extremely comfortable with 60 or more keyboard shortcuts, creating heat maps based on cell values (aka “Color Scales” within Conditional Formatting), and using advanced formulas like INDEX & MATCH, OFFSET, and nested IF functions.
- You are looking for a single magic bullet solution or secret formula that will solve all your problems without putting in the work. Hint: it doesn’t exist.
A Note Regarding Skill Levels: The class is designed for advanced-beginner/intermediate skill levels. Please take the 20-question assessment below to determine if you have the pre-requisite knowledge/skills to take this Excel Cornerstones Master Class. Please select only 1 out of the 4 options below, based on which version you would like to use during class.
Excel Cornerstones Pre-Requisite Assessments:
* If your score is 16/20 or HIGHER, we encourage you to ENROLL in the class. You already have a baseline of foundational skills and the class will help take you to the next level.
* If your score is 15/20 or LOWER, we encourage you NOT to enroll in the class. Instead, feel free to visit Shir's website and watch 31 free videos with downloadable exercises.
A Note Regarding Compatibility:
The class will be taught using Excel 365 for PC, but the principles will also apply to Mac users, as well as Google Sheets users. Menus, labels, and shortcuts may vary, but the concepts are universal and transferable across operating systems, programs, and versions. Additionally, all hands-on exercises will be compatible with Excel or Google Sheets, for PC or Mac.