Let’s face it: Being a manager is hard! (Or at least it can be). You’re navigating competing priorities, uncertainty, and sticky challenges – all while feeling the pressures to please everyone and solve problems quickly. Sometimes, it feels impossible to step away from the day-to-day, think and feel more clearly, and make intentional and strategic moves.
So, What Are Pods? How Do They Work?
- You bring a real-life management challenge to the group. Group members offer you the gift of their full attention, along with coaching, perspectives, and insights.
- You will be placed in a group of 6-8 people, who are all managers in Jewish nonprofit organizations across North America.
- In the 2-hour kickoff session, KONU facilitators will teach participants the peer consultation protocol.
- Pods continue meeting on their own for 1.5 hours each time – with the protocol guide – such that each group member gets to share a challenge at least once.
- All participants will develop their capacity for deep listening, asking powerful questions, diagnosing challenges thoroughly, and generating creative action possibilities – critical skills for managers in today’s fast-paced world.
Peer Consulting Pods serve as a strong complement to The Adaptive Toolkit for Managers. However, you do not need to enroll in the Adaptive Toolkit for Managers course to participate in this program. Please contact Katie to receive a discount if you are interested in registering for both programs.