Advertising. Brand awareness. Community building. Engagement. Social media has become an absolutely essential tool for all of these parts of our work and a key component for how any organization reaches and communicates with their audience. Jewish nonprofits are no exception. In this course, you will learn the ins & outs of social media on the ground level to ensure you can step up your social media game and reach your target audience in the most efficient way possible. Andrew Exler and his guest speakers will review best practices, tools, branding, accessibility and more!
The best use of social media for your organization is different from any other’s; needs and target audience vary greatly from one organization to another. Throughout this course you will learn from information presentations, as well as hands-on activities, to help you better understand your organization's needs to kick-start the next level of social media engagement for your organization
This series is for you if:
- You are responsible for community engagement, branding, marketing or advertising within your organization.
- You are unsure about the best approach to reach your audience in a more effective way
- You know that the digital media is the future and prioritizing social media within your organization will make you successful.
By the end of this series you will:
- Understand the best practices & basic tools to utilize on social media
- Be able to better understand the personality of your organization and how to consistently model that personality across all social media platforms
- Understand the most effective ways to create more inclusive, accessible social media content
- Know the tools & tricks to plan out a content calendar that fits your organizational needs
- Learn which platforms are best for your organization to be present on
- Appropriately understand your brand and be able to communicate through social media