Building fundraising proficiency requires passion for the cause, a methodology enhanced by artful relationship building, practice, and learning from giants in the field. Drawing from her expertise in the philanthropic arena, Andrea Wasserman, president of Social Profit Ventures, facilitated enlightening conversations in which these exceptional communal leaders revealed how they built their capacity to achieve greater impact through philanthropy.
- Rabbi Elie Kaunfer, President and CEO, Hadar Institute
- Michael Hoffman, President and CEO, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Karyn Cohen, Director, Jewish Life and Israel, One8 Foundation
- Aliza Kline, Founding Executive Director, OneTable
- Sheila Katz, CEO, the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW)
- David Cygielman, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Moishe House, and Jim Heeger, Past Board Chair, Moishe House
- Jennifer Weinstock, Senior Vice President of Philanthropy, Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP), and Marc Baker, President and CEO, Combined Jewish Philanthropies