What does leadership look like for early to mid-career professionals? This series will draw on core concepts from the field of Adaptive Leadership to build the capacity of Jewish professionals to work with, and not against, change and proactively shape the organizations and communities they hope to see thrive.
This class is for you if:
- You are responsible for growth, change, opportunity, and vision within your organization
- You are unsure about the best approach to lead new initiatives and step into leadership opportunities
- You are not responsible for growth, change, opportunity, and vision, but want to be!
- You are willing to dance at the edge of your comfort zone and learn new ways of thinking and behaving
By the end of this class you will:
- Understand why leadership is difficult and risky
- Be able to better diagnose change opportunities and challenges
- Better understand your own triggers and strengths
JPro is proud to co-present this class with the Masa Leadership & Impact Center.