Do you struggle to manage your tasks lists, or wish you even had a task list? Would you like to raise the level of accountability for yourself and those you collaborate with?
In this Master Class with Diana Bloom, you will learn actionable steps that can be implemented to achieve higher productivity and efficiency, in order to bridge the gap between your intentions and your actions. Together, you will discover systems and processes in order to prioritize, track, and complete tasks with less stress. You will learn techniques for greater clarity in task management, as well as how to utilize available electronic task management applications, manage delegations, and how to track work to completion.
This course is for you if:
- You struggle with completing what you said you would do or prioritizing your work
- You worry that you are forgetting or have lost track of something
- You feel drained by your to do list
- You want to learn specific strategies to electronically manage your tasks
This course is not for you if:
- You have a task management system in place and are not looking to make a change
- You are not looking for help in managing your work and to-do list
Registration coming soon.