JPro is committed to providing resources, learnings, and upcoming events from Jewish organizations to further support Jewish communal professionals in their work. If you have an event or resource to share, please click here to send us more information. We also invite you to please complete this three-question survey to inform how we can best support you during this challenging time. We welcome your feedback as we work to meet the evolving needs of Jewish communal professionals.
- R&R: The rest of our lives: Walkshops (30-minute call-in sessions)
- JPro: Music to Give You Comfort and Strength
- Institute for Jewish Spirituality: Free Daily Meditations
- I Was Supposed to Have a Baby: Wave of Light: How to Support Yourself, Your Staff, and the Entire Community Through the War in Israel
- Leading Edge: Supporting People in Diaspora Jewish Nonprofits During the Crisis in Israel
- Sefaria: For Times of Distress: Prayers for Israel, Israeli Soldiers, and Those in Captivity
- The iCenter: Individual Consultations with Senior iCenter Faculty
- The Jewish Education Project: Israel in Crisis: Educator Community Hub
Resources from Zoom In with JPro: Conflict Management
On February 12, 2024 hosted a Zoom In with JPro panel discussion to explore conflict in the workplace post-October 7. Gamal Palmer, Founder and Principal, Conscious Builders, moderated an important conversation with panelists Meredith Bliss, Independent Management Consultant; Dr. Keren Fraiman, Dean & Academic Officer, Spertus Institute; Rabbi Dr. Joshua Ladon, Director of Education, Shalom Hartman Institute; and Dr. Deitra Reiser, Founder and Principal, Transform for Equity. Below, you'll find resources to explore conflict management from a historic perspective, developed by our partners at the Berman Archive.
Resources from Caring and Connection: A Virtual Gathering for Jewish Communal Professionals
On October 19, 2023, JPro, along with Leading Edge and the Jewish Federations of North America, welcomed over 400 professionals from across the Jewish nonprofit sector to came together, find strength in community, and practice strategies for resilience in times of challenge. Below are resources from this session.
- “Let all that breathes give praise…”: Breath and Breathing in Text and Practice
Breath and Breathing in Jewish Text and Practice with Rabbi Deborah Waxman
- Supporting Your Teams in Times of Crisis
Caring and Connection: Supporting Your Teams
- Getting Grounded as a Professional in This Moment
Self-Care & Community Care: The Importance of Incorporating Both Into Our Lives