It’s one of Excel’s most powerful and misunderstood features - the Pivot Table. Shir Aviv will not only share his story of how pivot tables helped him earn $70K in 6 months, he will also demystify this tool and teach you how, when, and why to use it. Maybe you’ve heard this term for years and have been too apprehensive to explore it on your own, or maybe you’ve even included some pivot tables in a report for your team without knowing exactly how it worked - either way, this Excel Spotlight class is for you.
What will you learn in this class?
In these two hours you will learn exactly what a Pivot Table is, why it’s so powerful, when you should use it, and of course how to create one from scratch using the 5 easy steps of the “SAGES” technique. You will instantly gain access to hundreds of thousands of rows of data, and obtain super-human analytical powers. Most importantly, you will learn how to uncover game-changing insights that have been laying dormant in your data, waiting to be discovered. In short, leveraging Pivot Tables correctly will save you time, money, and unspeakable frustration.
This class is PERFECT for you if:
- You use Excel every day but have never created a Pivot Table on your own.
- You have tried using Pivot Tables before but felt intimidated or didn’t see what all the fuss was about.
- You find yourself using other people’s Pivot Tables but are hesitant to make changes in fear that it might break.
- You have ever said “I know Pivot Tables are important, I just never understood why.”
This class is NOT for you if:
- You have never touched a spreadsheet before or you rarely use Excel. If this is the case, you will not have a foundation on which to build a Pivot Table.
- You already consider yourself to be an expert with Pivot Tables, and are looking for more advanced functionality (e.g. Calculated Fields, custom Pivot Table Styles, automating Pivot Tables using Macros, etc.).
A Note Regarding Compatibility:
The class will be taught using Excel 2019 for PC, but the principles will also apply to Mac users, as well as Google Sheets users. Menus, labels, and shortcuts may be different, but the concepts are universal and transferable across operating systems, programs, and versions.
** New! "Spotlight" Master Classes are one-session deep dives on a specific topic. Let us know your thoughts on this new format! **