Nonprofit professionals are often asked, "what is the impact of your program/organization?" Answering this question involves more than satisfaction surveys and anecdotes. While tapping external resources (like a consultant) can be helpful, it is not always the most desirable, or even the best option.
Understanding the basics of program evaluation will help you utilize your in-house resources to better articulate your program/organizational goals, design the appropriate evaluation activities to answer the questions you (or your funders) have about your work, or commission a third-party evaluation that meets your learning and/or reporting needs.
In this Master Class, you will learn the basic ins and outs of program evaluation for program professionals and get some hands-on practice in planning and designing evaluation activities, as well as what to do with all that data. We will intentionally create opportunities for participants to share their experiences and knowledge with one-another.
This class is for you if:
- You are responsible for or are called upon to commission evaluation efforts within your organization
- You are unsure about the best approach to measuring your program outcomes
- You have tried out different approaches to evaluating your programs and want to learn more
This class is not for you if:
- You are interested in program evaluation but are not involved in the hands-on aspects of program evaluation
- Your past efforts to evaluate your programs have been successful and satisfying
Fundamentals of Program Evaluation with Rosov Consulting is currently full. Please click on the link below to join the waitlist.