It is a well-kept secret that the key to efficiency lies within mastering Excel's three fundamental skills: 1) Navigation, 2) Formatting, and 3) Formulas. Think you already know them well enough? Think again! After teaching thousands of students across dozens of industries over the past 10 years, Shir Aviv will help you see that there is a significantly more efficient approach to all three fundamental Excel skills.
In this course you will learn Excel shortcuts that will dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes you to complete your day-to-day tasks. And as a bonus: immediately impress your boss and colleagues! These sessions will provide skills that can eliminate manual and repetitive work so that you can get back to the creative and strategic work you were hired for in the first place.
Please complete this 20-question Excel assessment to determine if this course is right for you. It is recommended that you score a 16 or higher to register.
This Excel Master Class is PERFECT for you if:
- You have ever said "I know there's a better way, I just don't know what it is."
- You spend one hour or more in Excel every day and want to significantly reduce that time.
- You are ready to invest time & effort upfront to reap massive rewards for the rest of your life.
This Excel Master Class is NOT for you if:
- You have never touched a spreadsheet before or you rarely use Excel and have no interest in using it to automate & organize your professional & personal life.
- You are already extremely comfortable with 60 or more keyboard shortcuts, creating heat maps based on cell values (aka “Color Scales” within Conditional Formatting), and using advanced formulas like INDEX & MATCH, OFFSET, and nested IF functions.
- You are looking for a single magic bullet solution or secret formula that will solve all your problems without putting in the work. Hint: it doesn’t exist.