Learn the basics of effective management to ensure your team gets great results with The Management Center. This intensive training will provide you with the skills and tools to build and run more effective, equitable, and sustainable organizations. Build and practice skills related to delegation, feedback, task organization, and more; plus you’ll have an opportunity to connect with colleagues from across the Jewish nonprofit sector.
You’ll learn how to:
- Delegate projects and responsibilities effectively
- Check in with your staff efficiently
- Nurture relationships and belonging on your team
- Give feedback and develop your staff
- Address performance problems equitably
- Work more effectively with your own manager by managing up
- Keep yourself organized and use your time effectively, even when you have an overflowing plate
- Incorporate an equity lens in applying the management practices above
- Ensure your team gets great results
Following the core program, JPro and The Management Center are offering monthly “Management Boosters” for four months. These opt-in sessions will focus on deepening key management skills: Feedback, Delegation, Goals, and Exercising Authority, and will be co-facilitated by JPro staff and Meredith Bliss from The Management Center. You can register for the Boosters at the above link as well.