Learn the basics of effective management to ensure your team gets great results with The Management Center. This intensive training will provide you with the skills and tools to build and run more effective, equitable, and sustainable organizations. Build and practice skills related to delegation, feedback, task organization, and more; plus you’ll have an opportunity to connect with colleagues from across the Jewish nonprofit sector. This course is designed for individuals who supervise others or teams.
You’ll learn how to:
- Delegate projects and responsibilities effectively
- Check in with your staff efficiently
- Nurture relationships and belonging on your team
- Give feedback and develop your staff
- Address performance problems equitably
- Work more effectively with your own manager by managing up
- Keep yourself organized and use your time effectively, even when you have an overflowing plate
- Incorporate an equity lens in applying the management practices above
- Ensure your team gets great results
This Management Training is currently at full capacity. Please click the button below to join our waitlist and be notified when this class is offered again in the future.